august eleventh two thousand twenty six
Hey cuties! Welcome to my blog!! I can't believe that blogs are back it's actually wild. I just wanted to quickly come on and write a little introduction about myself and what to expect on this blog. So a little about me! My name is Sav I'm 21 years from Los Angeles, California. I'm mixed with Jamaican and a little European and Mexican. My birthday is April 15, 2005 which makes me an Aries! My sun is in Aries (obvi) my moon is in Libra and my rising is in Gemini. Im currently in school as a nursing major but I currently work as a barista! Being born in the early 2000s I naturally gravitate towards all things Y2K and suffer from crazy nostalgia. I wasn't really old enough to really get into blogging I defiantly dabbled in a few blogs growing up. I'm so super excited to really get started blogging, my site is still a little work in progress so hopefully I can continue to make it better as time goes on. A few things I plan on posting about are, pop culture, all things girly, relationships, school, baking, traveling, and just navigating life as a girl in her 20s. I would love to have more mutuals and read more blogs so please feel free to follow so we can be besties. I'm so excited to blog and I hope you all enjoy! Bye for now!
xoxo,
sav <33
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment